Catawba Valley Community College (CVCC) is offering the Community Dental Health Coordinator Course. The Community Dental Health Coordinator (CDHC) is a new member of the dental team who fills an important role whether working with a health center or private practice. The CDHC can perform clinical preventive services and community-based outreach duties. The CDHC program provides Dental Assistants II, Certified Dental Assistants (CDA), or Registered Dental Hygienists (RDH) an opportunity to expand their skills with a practical and theoretical basis for assisting in the reduction of disparities in dental health.
This course is completely online and runs from November 4, 2019 – August 4, 2020. Anyone interested in attending this course should visit CDHCatCVCC for more detailed information including application requirements and course schedule. You may also contact email@example.com, Dental Hygiene Department Head at CVCC.
Here is Information for Webinar:
- Host: Dr. Jane Grover, Director, Council on Advocacy for Access and Prevention
- Date & Time: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central Time
- Meeting Type: Web & Audio
- Dial-in number: 1-866-740-1260
- Access Code: 4404631
- Webinar Link: https://cc.readytalk.